2021 RAVN Survey
As the world adjusts to a new reality, the Australian Volunteers Program looks to its alumni to help shape the future of our community, our volunteer program and the development impact we have in our region.
In our expanded efforts to build stronger ties with our alumni, the Australian Volunteers Program would like to better understand:
- How you feel about the impact of your volunteering experience.
- How you interact with the Australian Volunteers Program and the Returned Australian Volunteers Network (RAVN).
- How we can be more relevant to you today.
The 2021 RAVN Survey is your chance to share your views and ideas with us to help create a volunteering and alumni experience suited to your needs and interests. By taking the 15 minutes to complete this survey, you can help shape the future of your Returned Australian Volunteer Network.
You will also go into a draw to win a professional development grant of $500 or one of 50 Australian Volunteers Program prize packs.
If you haven't received a personal invitation to take the survey in your inbox, click the button below to complete the survey.
Who should take the RAVN Survey?
- Anyone who has ever volunteered through an Australian Government funded international volunteer program.
- This includes returned volunteers who volunteered through the Australian Volunteers Program, AVID, AYAD, Red Cross, Australian Business Volunteers and VIDA.
- Remote volunteers who have completed an online assignment.
- Returned volunteers who completed the 2019 RAVN Survey.
If you have questions or need support to complete the survey, please reach out to the RAVN team via phone +61 3 9279 1833 or email email@example.com.
The survey will close on Monday 14 June.