Getting to know you - the 2019 RAVN Survey
Help us to understand the impact volunteering had on your professional and personal development.
Every Australian volunteer's professional and personal development journey is unique. That's why we are launching the first RAVN Survey - so that we can better understand who you are and how volunteering overseas has shaped your life. To complete the survey:
- Click this link and you will be prompted to log into your Portal account and complete the survey.
- If you do not have a Portal account, click this link to create an account then navigate to the 'RAVN Survey' through the menu on the Portal home screen.
- Allow yourself about 15 minutes. The survey cannot be saved part way through so please allow yourself the time to complete it in one sitting and don't forget to click the final 'submit' button at the end
- The survey works best when accessed from a desktop computer
- Please note the maximum word count on free text boxes is 300 words.
Full details around our data protection policy, click here.
If you have any issues completing the survey or would like to make a longer submission than 300 words to a particular question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.