Join the RAVN Representative Team!
Join our teams in the Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria.
From personal experience, it has been one of the most amazing volunteering opportunities for me over the past few years. I have really enjoyed coordinating events, I have learned lots of new things and met really lovely people.
Join our teams in the Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria!
Calling all alumni in the ACT, Victoria, South Australia, and Tasmania! Did you complete your volunteer assignment (including remote volunteer assignment) in the last five years? Are you keen to voluntarily lead RAVN online and in-person networking events and activities, manage and create interesting Facebook content and participate in high-level Australian Volunteers Program advocacy? If yes, then please get in touch with us today! We're looking for new members to join our teams in the Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria. We also have a new National Indigenous RAVN Representative role.
There are two-to-three RAVN Representatives in each state and territory so you will be working in a small team with like-minded alumni.
This volunteer role is supported by the RAVN Manager and RAVN Coordinator. The role will conclude by June 2022, but may be extended for an additional 12 months if agreed to between the Australian Volunteers Program and the RAVN Representative.
About the RAVN Representative role:
Our RAVN Representatives are highly organised and social people with great event management and communications skills who enjoy working in small teams. They are confident public speakers, are engaged RAVN members and have positive volunteer conduct records.
- View the RAVN Representative Information Session presentation slides.
- Meet the current RAVN Representatives.
For early career professionals, this is a great opportunity to expand your CV and continue to develop your event management, digital communications and leadership skills.
- For seasoned professionals and retirees, this is the perfect opportunity to flex your social skills, connect with the diverse RAVN alumni community and engage with DFAT and Australian aid - all while supporting the Australian Volunteers Program!
- For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please download the Position Description and Code of Conduct.
Please note this is a voluntary position without remuneration or an employment contract.
About the National Indigenous RAVN Representative role:
We’re seeking a National Indigenous RAVN Representative to help amplify the voices of Indigenous returned volunteers and advise the Australian Volunteers Program on culturally-safe and engaging alumni activities. This role involves some high-level program advocacy and support to the Indigenous Pathways Program. You can be located anywhere in the country and must be an Indigenous returned volunteer.
- For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please download the National Indigenous RAVN Representative Position Description
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role.
Please note, this is a voluntary position without remuneration or an employment contract.