Register your interest for an information session
We will run information sessions across Australia later in the year
Hundreds of Australians take up the challenge to live and work in developing countries every year. The Australian Volunteers Program matches a broad range of skilled Australians with partner organisations in the Indo-Pacific region.
Come to an information session and meet:
- Australian Volunteers Program staff who will share insights into the application process and explain what support you receive as an Australian volunteer.
- Returned Australian volunteers who will share their experience on the program and give you a glimpse of what life is like as a volunteer.
- Other like-minded Australians interested in sharing their skills overseas.
Register your interest and we will email you when details about the next round of information sessions is released.
This is a fully-supported volunteer program
We understand that volunteering overseas is a big commitment. We provide support so you can focus on what matters.
Australian volunteers are supported with:
- Return airfares
- A living and accommodation allowance
- Language training
- In-country support
- 24-hour health and emergency support and more.
We encourage people with disabilities, families, people from the LGBTIQ+ community and Indigenous Australians to apply.