Information Sessions / Webinars come highly recommended to anyone thinking about volunteering overseas.
We will be holding our next webinar sessions on:
Monday the 16th of November at 1.30pm AEST
Getting ready to apply
AVI recruiters Lucy Taylor and Sean Lynch chat about how to prepare your application and respond to your questions live
How to participate:
- Please RSVP
- Computer or laptop users, create or sign in to a Google account.
- Phone or android users, download the Google+ App
- [Android download] [iOS download]
- On Monday 16 November at 1.30pm AEST, visit this Live Broadcast link and you will be connected.
- Click on the video to start streaming the event.
- You will be able to pause or rewind the broadcast, but to keep up live, be sure to click on the "live" button on the bottom left of the video.
Got a question?
There will be time for questions during the live session (available to laptop and desktop users only). Make sure you enable the Q+A function within your Google events page, located in the top right hand corner. Or you can pre-send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and Sean will endeavour to answer them live.
*Note that you will only be able to participate in the Q+A portion of the session if you are on a laptop or desktop computer. If you are on mobile, you will be able to live stream and hear the entire broadcast.
Watch previous webinars
You can watch our most recent digital information sessions, covering topics such as:
- Discussions with an AVI Overseas Operations Manager
- Discussions with an AVID Returned Volunteer
Sign up to the monthly eNewsletter to be the first to hear about new volunteer assignments.
The Australian Volunteers for International Development (AVID) program is an Australian Government initiative. This program has been developed by Australian Volunteers International, a delivery partner for the AVID program.