Latest assignments available
Since 1951, Australian Volunteers International has recruited, briefed and mobilised thousands of professionals for some of the most challenging assignments and environments across Asia, the Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Now the business community can access this knowledge and experience through AVI Worldwide.
From pre-departure briefings to re-entry into Australia, AVI Worldwide programs are essential to global success before, during and after an overseas position. Our programs are deisgned to give professionals accurate and informed insights into working with clients and partners overseas and improve cultural effectiveness and cultural awareness.
Our inter-cultural training and country-specific briefings deliver insights that provide professionals with the right strategies to:
- Understand and negotiate cultural differences
- Improve cross-cultural communication skills
- Manage workplace diversity
- Transition individuals and families to a new culture Improve business outcomes
AVI Worldwide programs AVI's extensive international presence means that all of our information is up-to-date and can be tailored to suit group, individual or family needs.
Our country-specific briefings provide:
- Detailed socio-political insights
- Perspectives on life as an expat
- Knowledge about local cultural practices and expectations
Our cross-cultural training programs provide:
- Insight into common cultural stereotyping and assumptions
- Effective communication techniques
- Understanding of cultural and workplace differences
- Strategies to improve workplace outcomes
With a client portfolio that includes Australian corporate and government organisations in the banking and finance, security and risk, and travel sectors, our apprioach is tailored, informative and engaging. AVI Worldwide briefings and cultural awareness training services are designed to foster a level of comfort and security, minimise risk and maximise the potential of professionals doing business overseas.
Find out more For more information, visit our Professional Services section, or contact the AVI Worldwide team at email@example.com