Remote Recruiting provides targeted recruitment services to remote indigenous communities, and organisations that service indigenous people.
AVI has 60 years' experience in recruiting, preparing and supporting people working in cross-cultural situations, both overseas and indigenous communities in Australia.
Currently there are no positions available.
We work with you to determine the best strategy to meet your need. We can assist by:
- developing position descriptions and selection criteria
- designing and placing advertising and promotions
- promoting your vacancy through our extensive networks, website and email lists
- screening and short-listing of applicants
- assessing applicants' skills, experience, and personal attributes for success
- interviewing applicants using competency-based, behavioural interviewing techniques
- conducting reference, legal, and police checks
- providing a recruitment report including detailed applicant reports and recommendations
Through this methodology, employers in remote communities are offered a recruitment service conducted in a professional manner.
Find out more
Organisations: to find out more about the services AVI can offer your organisation, contact the AVI Worldwide team firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals: to find out more about becoming a volunteer, please click here