Who we are
Australian Volunteers International (AVI) is an independent not-for-profit organisation, a company limited by guarantee and registered as a charity and deductible gift recipient.
We manage people-centred development projects and programs in a wide range of countries. Our work focuses on reducing poverty, providing health and education services, promoting human rights and gender equality, and protecting the environment.
- See what's been happening in the world of AVI or attend an upcoming event.
- Learn more about AVI's history and the work of AVI.
- Find out about How we work, including:
- Work at AVI - Vacancies at AVI offices, both in Australia and overseas.
- Publications - Download copies of AVI publications
- Contact us - Contact information for AVI's head office (Melbourne), overseas offices and other contacts.